A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005
i hate mondays

today was not a good day. have been battling a headache along with my back killing me all weekend, and to start the week off with it just is no fun. hubby says i should go back to the doc, what for they don't do anything. today was hot again. almost 90 again, tomorrow is suppose to bring blessed relief. so far this vacation we have done hardly anything. hubby has been having chest pains and finally convinced him to go to the doc, so yesterday off we went to the doc in a box(general medical clinic) doc says isn't his heart, he must have strained or pulled his pectorial muscle. so needless to say he is grouchy, grumpy and acting like a big baby. tonight finally told him to grow up, here i am trying to battle my own pain and he wants me to wait on him hand and foot, so not going to happen. can ya all tell i am in a bad mood? men drive me crazy, my dear son is not quite as bad but bad enough i yell everytime these guys get sick. daughter has been working, but she also has been helping me which i greatly appreciate. she did my dishes yesterday without me even asking. so smilies for kristy. i finished another shawl yesterday and also a couple of ponchos am really going strong Lol, also been working on my ornaments for the swap on crochetville. is going to be so much fun. oh today i got a wonderful postcard from kimberly in belgium, boy did that cheer me up. the rest of the day sucked but that was a bright note. well am off to bed and hope tomorrow will be better. one never knows does one. take care and huggggggs


1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I am so glad that you got the post card and that it brightened your day a little bit! I hope that you are feeling better today! *hugs*

Post a Comment

<< Home