A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, August 21, 2005
i had to delete because of spam
omg i am so pissed, today as i was reading the comments from heather about the teapot she sent me, i noticed that there was a biggg comment about some stupid stock trade. i tell you i tried to figure out a way to save the post, but couldn't so figured that would be the best way, but heather i still love it hehehe. some people have so much nerve don't they . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyways wanted to let ya know why it was gone and am hoping to soon show a pic so the rest of you can see it, its so cool and i love it so. thanks again sweetie huggggggs


2 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

I had the same thing happen to me. I thought I was going to have to delete my post too. But if it ever happens again, look at the comment. Under the time it is posted there should be a little trash can icon. This will let you delete the comment without deleting the post. I did it and it worked. Hope you can do this if there is a next time.
:)

Blogger vicki said...

thanks mickey, i wasn't sure what to do so figured that would be the best way, now i know better. thanks buddy :)

Post a Comment

<< Home