A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
why does this keep happening

my dd called me yesterday after noon in tears, some one hit her car AGAIN, in the same parking lot and they took off too, what they did was mess up her car even more than it was. dented the nose end and also the license plate, cracked the air dam underneeth it, and messed up more of her paint. on the bright side , i had not gotten around to getting it fixed so now can just do it and not worry about this time.what she damaged had to be replaced anyways so is not a big deal i guess
it just makes me mad when people are so stupid. k enough ranting lol

finished another green poncho and am sending to a special friend who needs a lift right now. i also tonight was a verrrry bad girl, well not tooo bad cause after all it is my b-day present to myself. but i bought more yarn from rodney, i got more of the green yarn, and also some blackberry chenille, and also a beauitful tropical pink from him. was not to bad a price either as it cost more than that for skeins of ounces, not cones of pounds. i bought over 12 pounds of yarn tonight.


not sure what i am going to do later today(tuesday) is really my only day without having to do anything. wensday have class, thursday is the dentist and friday glory be to jesus, payday woooohooooo,
i talked to my poor auntie today and she is in such pain and discomfort it breaks my heart. if ya all want to say some prayers for her would be greatly appreatiated.
today went to pet smart and got the kitties some more food, the cans were on sale for a quarter and thats about 8 cents less than they ususally are so bought 2 cases. i visited with the animals that are up for adoption and i wish i could have taken them all home with me, beautiful wonderful kitties. makes me sad that they do not have a home. hopefully some one will adopt them all.


i am working on a shrug right now too, is made of navy blue soft chenille, which i am not sure what i am going to do with it. maybe use it as a gift or sell it or not sure what to do, what would you do, if you had a little shrug that you adored would you sell it. or would you keep it for yourself. i am undecided. please give me your input. is still nice outside and i enjoy the sun, but the weather is changing, suppose to rain thursday and friday and worse yet saturday. hubby wants to take me out to dinner for my birthday. but dd has to work, so not sure what we are going to do. one thing i know is i will NOT be cooking lol well is late and i am tired and dd just got home from the green day concert. she enjoyed it alot and now mom can go to bed. i don't sleep anyways knowing she is out so i figured i would just post here. but since she is home i will say good night sleep tight lol huggggggggs


0 Comments: