A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, December 05, 2005
its beginning to look a lot like christmas hehe


wow today i was so blessed to recieve so many goodies, from my friend kathy(kahud48) she sent me a adorable bell, also a beautiful crocheted cross, that she made and i have to tell ya all, she just started thread crochet. this woman is a fast learner lol. she also sent me a beautiful knitted wash cloth, was the first one she had ever made and since i was the one who encourged her to learn to knit, she sent it to me, i feel blessed, i also recieved my package from kimberly, she sent me ornaments she had made all the way from belgium, she sent me a beautiful crocheted snow flake, also a crocheted christmas light . they truly are adorable, and if that was not enough, she also sent me a post card of where she is ( she knows i collect postcards and so does dd. she also sent me a beautiful belgium lace ornament and some awesomely yummmy belgium chocolate. was so yummy
already eaten and enjoyed. and i was a piggy and did not even share lol, then i recieved another package from someone i have not met yet. she is a member of the crochetville and she is spreading holiday cheer my way, she sent me a beautiful scarf she had had made and also some adorable either wash cloths or potholders, and a lovely christmas card and a picture of her home town, i think i have a new friend LOL i am not sure, i sent her a message asking, mostly cause i am so dense lol. i also have a package i have to pick up at the post office tomorrow all the way from argentina, i can not wait to get it. and see what is in it hehehe, i also am sending a few elf droppings out myself so watch you mailboxes my friends. should see some stuff this week or next. i have one thing i am almost done with and then can send thay too. i so love the ville' is so many kind caring wonderful people there, i am really glad i joined it. tonight i got a e-mail from a dear friend. she had awesome news, a new baby was on the way i shall have to get my hooks and some baby yarn and make her some stuff hehe, well i also need to get my christmas cards written and sent out so am going to them done this week too. omgosh i have so much to do and so little time, anyone got a extra pair of hands they are not using right now? well till tomorrow my dear friends. hugggs to you all


0 Comments: