A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005
wish me luck

tomorrow i am suppose to go over to my baby sisters house for a little family get together, my sister from virgina after being told that her daughter would pay for her ticket decided to come after all as i told ya in a previous post. well the thing was this. i was told on wednsday that they were not going to be at my lil's house on saturday, they were leaving early and going to spend the day in seattle, go up in the space needle ect. well when told this i asked, well what time, figuring maybe around 3 or 4, nope they were going to head right out in the morning and did not seem to care wether they saw me or not, well of course after hearing this i was of the mind to say fine i won't come at all while you are here. they actually wanted my husband and daughter to take time off of work, something which we can not afford at all, so they could go play. so for a while i thought that i would not even go, but then after mom telling them that they were selfish and not caring and she wished they had not come and then my other sister telling them that they would not be able to visit mom anyways as she has dialisis on fridays and she always feels like crud after wards. they decided to go today. so looks like i am going to have to see them after all. isn't it sad that one person can be so non caring for want of a better word, that even while flesh and blood they are so different that yourself. so i hope ya all could send me some huggs and wishes for some good times tomorrow . that my sister does not cause anymore trouble because i certainly do not want that for my mama, but i can tell ya i sure will not keep my mouth shut afterwards, well yea i will, cause it is not worth the pain she has caused me. please send good thoughts and prayers my way tomorrow hugggggs


0 Comments: