A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, November 05, 2005
worked sucked
today i had one of my crochet classes i teach, well i was suppose to have 2 students , i hardly ever go all the way there just to teach one person as it is hardly worth my gas and time, well today i had 2 people signed up, i called yesterday and confirmed that they were coming, the one lady i talked to said yes she would be there, the other one i left a message with her son asking if she was coming and if not to please call me and let me know so i could cancel the class. well i got to work today and found i had 1 student not 2 as i was suppose to have, well i am thinking thats to bad as they signed up and if you are going to cancel to get your money back you are suppose to do it 48 hours before as it is a company rule, well when i found out today this person canceled LAST NIGHT, and got her money back, i was a bit peeved, because not only did i only have one student , but was also out 30.00 for my time. company policy states they have to cancel at least 48 hours before, thats the rules, well someone at my store decided that since this woman was such "a grear customer" she would give her her money back which was my money that i would have earned. not only did this woman cancel but she did not even have the decency to call me and tell me, specificly when i had asked her to do just that, well i found out later, this woman has signed up and canceled more classes, she signs up, gets her 10% off coupon, uses it then cancels the class, they seriously need to change the way that is worked, i personally think that they should get the 10% coupon for a "future" item, and that it should be presented at the class, that would eliminate these scammers who are just signing up to get the discount, sad sad world my friends. thanks for listening to me "whine", i was not a happy person at all, but when i got home from work in the mail was 3 wonderful raoks, i received a post card from suzee and also one from fiona all the way from wales. which isa wonderful addition to my post card collection, i also recieved from fran a wonderful pattern book with something i have been looking for for quite some time, will post more later about it as it is something i am making for a dear friend on the ville' andi know she reads this blog LOL, so sorry bout that , once she gets it i will post a pic hehehe, well until tomorrow, lord willing and the creek don't rise(it has been raining here for 3 days straight) huggggs


0 Comments: