A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, October 28, 2005
yarn came today
i was so suprised today when the doorbell rang, thinking it was my hubby leaning on the doorbell i opened it and was about to say hold your horses. when it was the ups guy, delivered my yarn i had bought from rodney. i love this yarn, i bought some dark blue, some denim blue, both 2 cones of that, then also i bought some cream colored from rodney. well rodney being rodney, he also included a cone of extra yarn as a thank you. which i love. i need to e-mail him and tell him thank you for this too. i crocheted a little bit on the snow flake afgahan have to have finished for work. talked to my boss and she said a lapghan will be fine as long as i can get it done soon. also she wants me to make a freeform flower scarf. sheeesh as if i don't have enough to do lol lol, but she is right that is something which would get people to sign up for classes. speaking of classes i had better get my check soon. joanns corporation has had it for almost 2 months,i would seriously like to get paid., i was not aware that they were this slow until i talked to some of the other instructors. well on the other hand i also got a application to work at michaels. as a crochet instructor. i have the right to work for who i want according to my contract with joanns so i might just do it if classes do not pick up. tomorrow am going to meet with crochetingmom from crochetville, i have a ton of yarn and am giving her some of it. also a few others are sending me some postage money and i will send them yarn too. i am tired and hurting tonight. i went through almost 9 big boxes of my books and only kept 4 1/2, so roughly got rid of half. this little house is bulging at the seems, defintely time to declutter, well on that happy note am off to crochet some more squares for comfortghans these are for celestialseasonings aunt who has been diagonosed with breast cancer, i hope and pray all goes well for her. please include her for a short prayer when you read this. well till tomorrow my friends, i bit you adeu. hugggggggs


0 Comments: