A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2005
what a day
i am tired so am going to make this short and sweet. i have been doing alot of crocheting , right now am making ornaments for the swap at crochetvill.org, and also the ones i will give to family and a few select friends, also have been making another poncho, yes another one lol, i was such a bad girl tonight though and bought some more yummmmy yarn from rodney. his chenille is awesome. speaking of chenille, i am making a beauitful poncho using 2 different colors of chenille. both are sport weight and is not thick enough by itself so by putting the 2 strands of yarn together. it is working. too lol. also have tried to figure out what i am going to make for my kids and also for my family and the special friends ihave,
the weather here today totally sucked. my hubby wants me to make home made spagettie sauce with the remaining tomatoes, what is he nuts,but to make him happy tomorrow will cook alllll day long that sauce. all the prep work is a pain in the butt, but the finished product is awesome. huggggs i am headed to bed, have not had much sleep in the last few days, hell about a week now. not sure why but think it has somethingto do with my mother being so ill. i hope she does file her will as i know there is going to be a lot of problems with my sister, i hope has the common deceny to not hassle her, on another note, i found some awesome crochet things at costco, not only the crochet calender, but also a book called so simple crochet. i bought myself one and also a special friend one who i am going to raok with it.i have found several raoks that i am going to give to my buddy pal, she knows who she is. well good night to you all, huggggs and happy crocheting lol hugggggs


0 Comments: