A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005
my weekend was awesome

as some of ya know, my b-day was saturday, hubby and i went out to lunch and then spent about 4 or 5 hours going through a antique store we found at a place called freighthouse square, is a old railroad station. and has some awesme places in it. we then went to a little place called meconi for drinks(well he had a beer, i had coke lol) then his aunt called and asked us to come to their house. well we did and i must tell you i am impressed. not only by the view of this, buit by the amount of storage space in their house . i whined all the way home lol. i need storage so bad lol, serious this house rocked. then son called and said that dinner was going to be done in about 2 hours. well hubby had planned on taking me out for dinner, but since son and daughter went to so much trouble to make my favorite meal we decided to come home and eat. they made roast beef with roasted potatoes, green beans fresh home made garlic bread and a awesome birthday cake for dessert. then it was time for presents :) daughter before i left gave me a awesome bouquet of flowers and son and hubby gave me a wonderful new blouse which i will wear to work, and also a 3 cd set of bryan adams who i love lol daughter made me a wonderful beaded braclet. she makes beautiful jewelery and i told her she would make money at it and to make some up and i will sell it ion e-bay.then we watched a movie , called strange brew , if you have never seen this movie you have to see it. it is so funny,, has rick maranis from honey i shrunk the kids in it and another awesome actor who i can not remember his name lol. then sunday went over to mil's house where i was given not one but 2 birthday cards and some awesome cash to buy myself some more yarn. well actually mama said thats not for yarn, but hey is my birthday, my birthday money so i will probably buy yarn LOL. i had a wonderful time this weekend and maybe next weekend we might to go leavenworth which is a little bavarian town high in ther cascade range. it looks like a authentic bavarian village from germany and is awesome. well till tomorrow my friends huggggs am off to crochet some squares for a friend for a comfortghan , as one of his friends was attacked and hurt badly and the police did NOTHING........... makes me so darn mad. anyhoo, see ya tomorrow, .... maybe :)


0 Comments: