A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
my class went well

finished my class today, and i can tell you my students rock, the did awesome, finished a tote bag and had the lining all ready to put in and was just so nice., this after noon worked with hubby to put a door on our patio because things keep disapearing out of there. so now have to not only keep the door closed, we will have to keep it locked. is a sad sad world..
on another note, got my packages sent off to someone special. i hope she likes what i made her lol i have found that while there is always someone trying to cause trouble, on the whole i have found a lot of new and good friends on crochetville.org,i love talking to them and comparing what we all are making, also found a few who don't live to far from me. maybe someday we can get together and meet and have lunch or something.
i am almost done with my shrug, but have decided that i want to alter it a bit, while it is suppose to be short in the bottom, is a bit to short for me, so have decided to make a little "skirt" on the top.

tonight hubby asked me what i wanted to do for my birthday which is saturday the 1st. i told him, suprise me lol he is talking about maybe going away for the weekend , but since money is tight this month(boy is it) i thin would be better if we just stayed home. if he wants to make me a nice dinner that would be awesome, as while i love to cook, i do not want to on my special day lol.


tomorrow is suppose to rain like heck, oh joy, just what i do not want to see.we have been lucky so far with the weather this year, that while i understand why, i want it to be nice all the time. i know we need it though so am trying to make people understand. is like a losing battle lol hugggggs to all of you i am off to bed and some good sleep . hopefully tomorrow i will make more sense LOL. good night all


0 Comments: