A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, October 01, 2005
happy birthday to me :)
today is my birthday and i am going to enjoy it as much as possible lol. yesterday was a bear, but got through it and am not about ready to get some sleep as later today hubby told me that he has a few suprises for me, well me being the curious kind am wondering what kind of suprises that could be as i really hate not knowing what he has going on. normally i love suprises but today was different, on friday i hd to do my usual bill paying crap that happens on paydays and then when i was making my bills out, found that i had forgotted to do 2 things. one was get my drivers license renewed and also to get my car licese renewed. believe me both were bad. i hate having my pic taken, but i balk at spening over 60.00 for car tabs when it should be only 30.00. somehow the state is able to charge us more money as we live in a urban area and the sound transit program is eating up the extra money like a baby with candy, well enough of the whining. i am just tired is all. lol
on a bright note, i am almost done with my shrug.is going to be so pretty. is navy blue chenille and i am sure i mentioned it before, you all will have to forgive me as i am so tired, i keep falling asleep at the keyboard. so am off to bed. hope ya ll have a wonderful day and enjoy the weekend.take care hugggggggggs


4 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Happy Birthday OLD WOMAN---lol
Hey, don't tell anyone, but I am older---teehee!
Hope your hubby has a fun surprise coming your way. Have a good one my friend, you deserve it. Now I am on my way to Africa. I just love that site, tnx Trish.

Blogger Ulla said...

Happy birthday from Ulla in the north of Sweden

Blogger Hilary said...

Happy belated birthday, Vicki!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks karen and everyone i had a blast hehehe

Post a Comment

<< Home