A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, October 13, 2005
projects
i am making another poncho using some awesome chenille yarn i bought from rodney on e-bay. he rocks lol, so does melanie, she also has some fantastic yarns , and while i want to buy more, really need to use what i have. i told my hubby today that i am going to bag a bunch of it up (yarn) and take it to the sisters of st. anns. i gave them some before last year an i called and talked with the sister in charge of it, she said they had already used it up, so i asked if they wanted some more, and she of course said YES, so next week am going to destash my craft room again. so i can destash my dining room and garage and even into the living room now lol. i need to stop buying so much yarn and not using it. is wasteful i know. but i so can not help myself, i am a yarnaholic and i am not to proud to admit it lol
hugggggggs


0 Comments: