A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005
i am mad as hell
yesterday took my sons car in for service and to have the dealership fix the miss in his engine. well they said they could not find anything, so hubby drove me there and i picked up the car, well i drove it home and pulled into the drive way, reved the motor up and the miss is still there i can not believe that they could not find it. i mean all it took was for me to rev the engine up to about 2800 rpm's, and on top of this they gave me a bill of over 80.00. 30 of which i don't mind paying as it was for lube oil, filter and inspection. but the other 50.00 i am plain pissed off. will be calling and talking with the service manager for sure tomorrow. i have been taking my cars there for over 15 years and for them to do this. well like i said i am pissed. so wish me luck when i go battle with the chevy dealership. oh did i forget to tell you, i payed for this with my visa card and tomorrow morning i am calling and putting a hold on the payment. that is just wrong. thanks for letting me vent. i am tired now and going to bed as dd just got home and i need to get some sleep as i have my class tomorrow. until then huggggggs


0 Comments: