A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005
tuesdays ramblings
today i was so busy, i did not even have time to eat lunch. started out by following my son to the dealership to have his car looked at. it is not running right and both his dad and i want to make sure it is safe for him:-(, then we went to circuit city, they of course was not open when we got there so walked over to joanns which is right next to circuit city. as soon as the store opened we left joanns and then went back to circuit city. son bought some things and then we decided to go to the world market, which i have to tell you has some awesome, truly awesome stuff. i could spend hours in there. after we left there we stopped at a antique mall as both of us are antique nuts, found some awesome snow white and the 7 dwarfs, well we got all but snow white, she will be found believe me lol, then came home, dropped son off, got back in my car, drove to the post office and also walmart, shopped and then went to the bank to cash my check, while i wanted to keep it for myself, i put it on bills...... today my neck has been out of whack and i am battling headache that will not go away, i call it the headache from hell lol. then tonight i made a nice dinner and now am beat. well until tomorrow. hope ya all have a wonderful day and happy crocheting huggggs


0 Comments: