A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, October 13, 2005
update on mom
my mom came home from the hospital today, but the word was not good. she DID have a "small" heart attack and the doc said that her heart is in really bad shape. she has congustive heart failure and will have to take it easy from now on, well my mom does not know the meaning of the word take it easy. she has always been a worker and always on the go, so this is going to be very hard for her to not stress and to take it easy, she is still having a hard time breathing and still has chest pains. she has been on kidney dialisis for over a year now and it is taking its toll on her. we are going to go and visit this saturday, she has some things she wants to give to her grandkids, i told her mom, please don't talk about that now, but i guess if she feels better giving the kids what she wants them to have then it is better for her to do it. less stress, but right now i am extremely stressed. i already lost my dad 3 1/2 years ago, and now knowing how bad my mom is , makes it really hard to concentrate on my life. thanks for letting me vent, i must be strong for my family, but is hard to do hugggs to all of you


0 Comments: