A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005
problem solved
today after my class i came home and called the chevy dealership and talked to the shop boss,. i have known bill for over 20 years and i told him what had happened. he said that was wrong, i asked him about the problem, he says well that year car has a governor or something on it so you don't rev it to high, i was like WHAT???? he said why? i told him i had had the car in for service and that they could not find out why it was doing that. he said come back in tomorrow and he will refund my money. so now i feel better still doing business with them. i like to use the dealerships even though they are more expensive, but now i fell better thanks for letting me vent; huggggs


0 Comments: