A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, October 14, 2005
i need a vacation
just when ya think things are going good again and life will become a little "dull", well here we go again. sons car is all messed up so of course he "borrows" dads car, now dad wants to "borrow" my car. i am like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i hate it when hubby drives my car, he changes everything and never puts it back the wait i had it, and now since we are going to see my mom tomorrow, will now have to take my car as son has to work, and i so do not feel safe witg him drving his car as it could stall at any moment. course since he is working he asks me in his nicest(i know whats coming voice) manner, mom could you take my car in for me to the shop, then its mom could you let me borrow the money for it till payday, never mind he has more in the bank than i do:-(, oh well, and then to top it all of today my computer decided to go whacko on me and kept booting me off, i finally said to hell with it and went and bought a new phone cord, and so far its working. must have broken something in the other one as i had notning but trouble for 4 days and nights now. on a happier note, i am almost done with assigning the names for the ornament swap at the ville'. this is going to be fun and i want to thank you all for your patience. well am off to work in my piggy house. seriously i would think i could do more, but the interest is so not there and hubby is griping so now have to dust and vacumm and all that jazz. well hopefully by the time ipost next sons car will be fixed. talked to my mom this morning, she seems cheerful, but ob so weak, is sad to see. hope i never reach that point, told my kids if i did, then just take me out to the back 40 acres and put me out of my misery. well till later and yes it seems to be working now lol wooooooohooooooooo ttyl huggggs


0 Comments: