A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, October 24, 2005
i got my yarn today wooohoooo

today in the mail i got my yarn i had ordered off of e-bay, i bought 8 oz of cobalt blue acrylic mohair for 2.99 plus 2.00 shipping, then also got another skein of acrylic mohair in fire engine red for about the same price and then i also got some awesome jewel toned boucle' thread weight, i can not wait to try it, i found out tonight that i can order a special purse pattern from our very own katchkan( kathy) who makes the most incredible purses i have ever seen. was suppose to work on my crafts room today, but did not have the energy or the motivation to do it, although i need to go through it and see what i have as i am going to be giving some to the sisters of st annes. i gave them a ton of yarn last year and they used it all up making things for those people who are less fortunet than we are. which makes me feel good knowing that there are others who care, and i am proud and honored to be able to help them out again. hugggs to all of ya am off to crochet with my new mohair acrylic yarn. woooohooo, pretty blue, awesome red woohoooo hugggs to you all night for now


0 Comments: