A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
what are you making now?
hi everyone am curious as to what ya all are making. right now i am working on a stupid snowflake afghan i have to make for work, can you tell by my sarcasm i am not happy doing this afghan LOL, then will need to work on a scarf also doing the snow flake design, although this one does not bother me as much. and might actually be kind of cute. then have another scarf i have to make for my class, my boss wants me to make a scarf out of free form flowers and of course the grid to start, all this without a pattern hmmmm she must think i already know how lol lol, then when i get all these projects done(as soon as possible) i need to start on my crocheting for the holidays. i have ornaments to make and alot of other things also. so now enough of my projects, please feel free to leave me a message and tell me what your projects, your wips, your wish lists of projects to complete, i would love to hear from ya all about this, i need some ideas too, if ya have any about a special gift. i am seriously stumped, i want to make a nice present for my swap partner, but have not a clue as to what to make her. i did recieve a e-mail from her and i e-mailed her back. would be awesome if she e-mailed me and let me know what she would like like a wish list again thanks for listening to me blab lol am off to bed as i have a early start tomorrow, star wars comes out and i want to be at the door at best buy as they have a special with the dvd. a lithograph of star wars, how cool is that.LOL, till tomorrow my friends god bless and hugggggs


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Working on another serafina shawl out of rainbow bouncle for daughter-in-law christmas, working on a picture frame for hubbys christmas, letter pillows for kid and grandkids, something for my holiday swap partner. Oh, and three angels for christmas trees.

Blogger vicki said...

wow kari sounds like your super busy, i am so slow this year, not sure yet what i am going to make. i will of course do the scarves and the ponchos and all that stuff, but so far have not found a pattern that has jumped out at me saying YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME LOL!!!! but i would know it if i found one. i am working as i said on that darn afghan only have 3 more blocks to make and put them together, then the embroidered snow flake, border it, take it to work done finit finished finally l know i need to not be so eager to volunteer. well am happy ya got things lined up, want to come finish my snow flake afghan? anyone, anyone? dang it well am off to finish the darn thing lol hugggggs

Post a Comment

<< Home