A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
why do people drive so stupid
today as i was driving down this road in puyallup, minding my own business when this moron in this fancy bmw decided to pull right out in front of me, he did not even look, i had to step hard on my brakes and then the idiot proceeds to yell at ME, well that took all of about 2 seconds when i told him he was a moron idiotic driver who had no sense at all. i mean please, when you see a car coming , you certainly do not pull right out in front of him. but thats what this idiot did to me. i missed him by about 1/2 inch, then as i was walking into walmart, in the cross walk, this older lady speeds right through as i was walking up to the store. i about threw the cart towards her to make her stop., i yelled at her to pay attention, she looks up and me and says oh sorry. omgosh how stupid are people. thats why we have so many accidents. i personally have found that if even 1 /4 of the people who are out there on the highways payed any attention we would not have the fatality rate that we have today. after those 2 close calls i did what i had to do then came home. i pulled out of the parking lot and believe me was saying some major prayers on my way home. thanks for letting me vent. i swear that people do things on purpose like mr i am a bigshot cause i drive a bmw idiot, LOL. on that happy little note lol happy halloween LOL hugggs


0 Comments: