A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, October 31, 2005
items for sale



hi here are a few things i have for sale , if you are interested please leave me a note and i will get back to you, will need a e-mail addy or something , if your part of crochetville, just pm me there, that will work fine , thanks for looking at my stuff!!! prices are as follows, for the 1st is a baby blanket made out of sport weight yarn, 25.00 2nd it is a pink poncho, it is made with homespun yarn, is a one size fits all, 40.00
the 2nd picture is a shawl made out of joanns sensations rainbow boucle' price is 30.00,
. all not inclding postage, if ya are interested please let me know. thanks for looking vicki


0 Comments: