A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
another day lol

today was the day star wars came out. while i was tired, my son did ask me to go and get it for him as he had something else to do. so off i went to best buy, omgosh everyone who was standing in line had a copy of star wars, and while i know there was many places he could have gotten it, if ya bought it at best buy, you got a free lithgraph, and this one is awesome,as big as a record album.

tonight i talked to some friends on the forum chat line, i got to talk to my swap partner(i am buying for her) she seems so nice am glad we got a chance to chat. i also got some great ideas for her. i should be working on that snow flake afghan bu i so am not wanting to, but when i get off i imagine i will as i only have 3 more squares to make and then put the snow flake on by embroidery. i was a good girl too, i went to michaels, and i did not BUY ANYTHING!!!!!! woohooo, have decided that this month i am going to not buy myself anything else. i bought some yarn off of e-bay, but that was last month. i need to decide what to make for my gifts. my sisters are all going to ger shawls, (even the sister from hell i think, maybe depends lol) and then for my brother and the brother inlaws
probably will bake cookies and give them a cookie plate with a hand made scarf. my nieces and nephews look forward to their annual scarf, my oldest niece who lives here is at college now so am going to find out what her school colors are and make her a scarf in that
also have a poncho for her. she is a sweet kid and loves what i make her. for her senior ball i made her a wrap out of trellis ribbon yarn, all of her friends loved it, they wanted to know where she got it, she told them it was a designer original(which it is, i designed it and it was a original) lol here is a pic of it at the top. i so enjoy making things and sharing with someone who cares. between my dd and my nieces i have made almost everything except a wedding dress and that is something i would like to make once i get my statue of liberty picture done. hope to have that finished by next july 4th. would be so fitting. well am off to work on that darn afghan(doesn't my job know i hate afghans?)!!!!! so until tomorrow i say see ya and hugggs


2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

What a gorgeous wrap!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks so much, she loved it and was the belle of the ball LOL, all her friends were envious lol made me feel good thanks regina

Post a Comment

<< Home