A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
another day

well today i was very happy to find out i had sold another shawl. wooohooo, and the lady who bought it has a friend who wants to learn to crochet, plus she is a girl scout leader and we are going to try and work somthing out for the girls to learn to crochet for their badge , not sure which one it is, but am sure there is one lol

took some more yarn down to the sisters. boy were they happy, like little kids in a candy store, i had to laugh to myself when i left, but it makes me feel so good to help others and this is a much better way than me trying to do it myself.

also worked a bit more on the craft room and the house. tomorrow will scrub the wall down if i can, other wise will wait till hubby gets home and have him do it for me(hey he offered to help) lol
also sat and crocheted a bit more. more ornaments i did make lol
still not tellin ya what yet cause i know my partner reads this blog lol

today was not so bad outside although very cool, i kind of am getting into the holiday spirit and so far am on the low side of it LOL. since my hubbys and sons birthdays are this month we decided to celebrate their birthday on thanksgiving as it will be better for mil.



today was also debating what else to make for both the ornament swap and also my partner for the winter holiday swap. also am working on things for my family and some friends and of course my christmas presents to all who know and love me. if i find more yarn will scream LOL, why oh why did i buy so much yarn. and with more chenille coming the end of the week. but thats a bit different, is what i have been able to make things with that seem to be selling. well my friends am off to crochet for a little wee bit and talk with ya all later, bunches of huggggggs


0 Comments: