A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, November 06, 2005
whats for dinner?

hi was wondering what ya all are having for thanksgiving dinner, i know that most people have the tradional turkey or a ham, but is anyone doing anything else unique. one year we had stuffed manicotti, another year we bbq'd steak, this year i am thinking is going to be a bit more tradional, we will have a ham and a small turkey, son will cook the ham and i will cook the turkey,(i have a 2 oven stove) with it we will have of course mashed potatos and gravy( a must) also we are having herb stuffing, 2 veggies carmelized sweet potaoes,(which are so good but so fattening, but what the heck, is only once a year i can feast like a queen), also will have a veggetable plate that my fil always makes and not only is it a nice platter full of all kind of goodies, but he makes extra and brings it too, is a traditon now for grandpa to make and bring the platter of veggies for appetizers. for dessert we will have a few things, of course the tradional pumpkin pie, but also a pumkin baked alaska that a dear friend shared with me, also will have a white cake for those who do not like or can not eat pumpkin. this year we will also be celebrating my hubby's and sons birthdays as they are close to thanksgiving and since it is like pulling hens teeth to get my mil out here, will be combining them and having birthday cake too(which will be the white cake) well thats about it for me, if ya all want please feel free to share with me your holiday celebrations, your food, what you do who ya invite the whole thing. i love knowing others traditions . until tomorrow my friends


0 Comments: