A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005
warning: rant ahead
today again worked on my craft room, i worked most of the day only stopping a couple times to sit down as my back was killing me, and hubby walks in from work and says what did you do all day? nothing? i wanted to smack him, i mean i know it does not look like a lot, but after all this is not going to be done in just one day. i know he would like me to get rid of more stuff, but ya know what, i am NOT doing it. seems like i am the only one getting rid of the things i love. i did not mind giving the yarn to the sisters (nuns) as i know they will do great things with it, but it reallllly bugs me when he comes home and thinks i have done nothing. even though i can not do a lot of heavy cleaning(not able to lift or bend) i do try my best. now tonight he grumps at me that it looks like i did nothing. MEN.......
tomorrow my daughter is off and we are going to take her car to midas to have some brakes put on it, she drives alot and i want to make sure she is safe, she keeps telling me she does not have the money so i am going to charge it and have her pay me back in monthly installments. that way i am comfortable with her driving.

tonight i also made a good dinner, bbq pork chops, oven roasted potatos, also had some green beans and italian herb bread with it all. was soo good, and did i get a thanks honey? no i got nothing
zip zilch zero LOL

tonight i worked on my ornaments also, have 7 of one kind done, but need at least 60 total so have a little ways to go LOL am making more than this one kind, but still need to make over 20 more . oh well will get them done soon, they don't take tooo long to make when i actually put my mind to it LOL
took a shawl down i had made to show the lady who ordered one for her mom, that would look like the one i would be making her mom but a bit larger as she is a bigger person and like them loose. so after i showed her she was sooooo excited . i am very happy about that. am hoping to sell more of my stuff as it will be my christmas money, otherwise all the kids are going to get will be a small gift. but thats all right too, i am hoping next year will be a bit better money wise for us. thanks for listening to me rant, i needed to get it out before i go to bed otherwise i might be tempted to steal his covers and not give them back LOL till tomorrow. am off to bed and the stolen covers lol hugggs


0 Comments: