A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, May 12, 2006
its friday woooohoooo hot dawg!!
today was interesting to say the least. i had taken those bugs that hubby dug up out of the garden down to the wsu extension center to see if they could identify them. there were 5 of the master gardeners in the office and not one could identify that bugs either, i left them there as the master bug man will be in on tuesday and it will be interesting to see what they actually are. i hope they are nothing horrible as i am a organic gardener and i would hate to have to use something i don't want to.

then i went to costco, boy oh boy, we spend so much there every year, was actually glad to upgrade to the executive membership as i make as much as they charge
. how that works is you are guarenteed at least in this program.still for some reason can not get photobucket to open, which is so dissapointing, well maybe tomorrow,


am bored with all of my projects. i seriously want to make something that jumps out at me. something people will ohhh and ahh , any ideas?, i am currently working on a few things. my partner over at crocher maniacs is reecie, and i am making her a couple of cute things(at least i think they are cute i hope she does too) i also joined another secret pal swap on crochetville. and i think we are also going to have one on the crochet maniac site also. is sooo fun swapping with others and trying to keep it a secret. my last partner who i sent to did not have a clue and when i found out it was michelle who was my sp i was sooo suprised, i got some awesome stuff too. she and her daughter had made some bath goodies and i got beeswax candles and omgosh soooo much. knitted and crocheted washcloths. so soft and lovely.


well i had a little crying bout tonight when i started thinking about mom once again, mind you i am weeping for myself and my siblings no for mom, cause mom is the lucky one and has peace. today my dd made a photo collage and it had a lot of pics of mom and me on it, which while she did it to make me happy,it made me sad(she did not know this as i am a expert at hiding my feelings ) but now thinking about it its a nice thing to have. hey mom, happy mothers day. i love and miss you
i want to than everyone who has been so kind to me


on another note, i will be needing to go through more of my yarn stash. i have gotten rid of probably 30% of it, but hubby has a point, the room needs to breath, and that seriusly causes me to have to destash probably about 6 more boxes. if any of you are interested in buying any let me know. i of course will take pics so you could see, but most of the boxes would have maybe close to 50.00 worth of yarn and all i am asking i 15.00 plus postage. i saw a post the other day from someone on e-bay had less yarn than i and sold it for about 35.00, so see folks i am 20.00 cheaper. please let me know if your interested. i also am selling lots of yarn. i have several balls of ping pong yarn by benat, in almost every color they have. am asking 3.00 a skein for that(this yarn sells for 6.00 a skein) and if you buy 9, then the 10th is free, will also combine shipping if you want. i also have patons pebbles yarn, and alot of other yarns. am hoping to get them up here on my blog once photobucket starts working . also am selling alot of my work, if your interested, make me a deal, if it sounds good i might just make ya a deal, i figure it this way
sure i could hold on to it
in hopes that some day someone might buy it, or i can maor both of us. well i am off to bed, am so tired tonight. all that walking around at costco wore me out. oh for those of you would have been such good friends, tonight i sat up with my leg down on the floor, i have not been able to do this for 3 weeks, also this morning i was able to crawl back into our bed and actually slept for a couple hours this morning, so told hubby i was going to try and sleep in our bed once again, sure its quiet out here but its not comfortable at all to sleep on the love seat either, kk now i am real going LOL huggggs to all of you. god bless and keep you all in his loving arms. jesus loves you all and so do i in friendship i bid you good night


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope it works out for you and you can sleep in the bed. I remember when I was pregnant with my son I slept on the couch the whole time. Have a good weekend!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs for you! It's nice that you have fond memories of your mom.

Blogger vicki said...

happy mothers day to both of you as well as any other moms who read this. huggggs

Post a Comment

<< Home