A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006
howdy ya all
thought i would drop in and say hello to ya all. not up to much cause of my leg and hip and since i am havig therapy, it seems a tad bit better. might be my
imgaination since i had the ultra sound, it seems to be a bit better.

one thing thats good is i am getting a ton of things crocheted, finished a poncho and am making another one, also made my friend trish i nice suprise and since she reads this blog, sorry can't tell ya hehehe. well just wanted to say hello, am off to try and sleep, thanks all for caring about me and sending me all kinds of good wishes and prayers. god bless you all and keep smiling and may you be able to crochet to your hearts content. god bless
hugggggs to you all from me to you


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll send you blueberries and you can send me rasberries....LOL... Everyone here loves blueberries and I love making jam out of them. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Have a great weekend.

Blogger vicki said...

thanks brandy, sounds like a plan lol. am slowly getting better. darn its awful getting old, believe me i know it lol have a great weekend

Post a Comment

<< Home