A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006
my thoughts today
as i sit her thinking about the way things were today, i get a awful feeling in my stomach about the lies we were told about a member of the ville', more than that, it saddens me that she felt she had to go to these extremes. why not just quite. why lie about it
i am just bewildered as to why anyone who was any kind of a friend, would stoop to this level. i am just at a loss for words.i will always wonder why, as i am sure we will not be seing this person and subject anymore. how incredibly sad. thats all i can say. i am deeply hurt, and angry and yes even down right pissed about this, but most of all i don;t understand what happned and what is actually the truth.


enough about the drama


i started another shawl this one is a off white boucle' that i am just falling in love with. its going to be might hard to choose which shawl to send to becky. lolwill have to choose soon though as i know the swap will end before too long.

i need to send my sp her othr package, this will most likely be the last one, as it is the reveal package. i have a lot of goodies for her but will not say anything more. i case she reads my blog LOL.


well i am happy to say i feel blessed to have kind friends who care about me and worried about how i felt about this all. thank you all of you, deneen, angela(fruggs) wendy (earth whisper) and to all of you who also cared enough to ask how i felt about it. today is the 5th anniversary of my daddys death. 5 years ago today, he passed away content in his death as he was in life. the very sad thing is i didn't get to say good bye to him
i had had my surgery and was not able to travel which i will always regret.



daddy


to you from me, pops i love ya bunches. take good care of mom for me please.


god bless all of you and you kindness and care. i am truly blessed to have such people i am honored to call friends. hugggs to all of you. god bless and keep you in his care. hugggs till tomorrow may it be a better day, filled with happiness and sunshine, not soap opera drama. hugggs to you all


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious that you are a kind and caring person and I'm sure your dad knew that even though you didn't get to be with him before he died. Hugs for you. :)

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Hey girl, I just stopped by to see how you were feeling today. I know that you had to be bummed out with all these past two days. It did none of us much good. Glad to see you are better----and hey, I like the new look.
many huggs from me to you
kahud48

Blogger vicki said...

thanks all of you. i am feeling a bit better today, the day of his death always depresses me, i just miss him more than i can tell and now with mom gone its just us kids. who i must add, while they are my brother and sisters, all but one need a kick in the butt and i am just the person to do it HAHAHAHAHAHA

i am so glad you liked the shawl melissa, if you need any help with the pattern just pm me or e-mail, either one.

sue i am proud to call you friend, kathy same thing to you,
melissa is nice to have a new friend and would like to get to know you a bit better. lets chat sometime everyone, will be awesome. huggggs

Blogger Nessie said...

Hey babe,
Don't let that drama get ya down. Put on a smile and think about your happy place. :P Your ponchos are gorgeous down there and I would buy one if I had the money, unfortunately I don't. When I do, though, it's going to go to one of your amazing projects. :)
<3 ya,
Jes.

Blogger vicki said...

thanks jessie. i am not going to let that person ruin it for me with all of the rest of you. it takes 1 bad person to bring the whole group together as we are stronger than we were before. glad to see you back here. i miss you

Post a Comment

<< Home