A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
more items for sale

this shawl is made out of acrylic mohair and i added a touch of lurex to it to make it shine, while you can see some of the shine, the picture really does not fo it justice. this shawl is also $40.00 plus actual shipping with a $2.00 for handling . you can let me know again either here , leave a comment and or go to the crochetville. insurance is extra and is highly recommended to get. let me know if you are interested . thank you and have a great day


0 Comments: