A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, March 03, 2006
what is wrong with people
i just want to say my 2 cents wirht here. i wish people would stop being so unkind and cruel. why does a person have to be so darn mean and nasty. what is wrong with treating other with the respect and kindness you want them to treat you with. i hope that this nastiness has stopped and that it comes to a end. period. end of my rant

now to bigger and better things. march is national crochet month ( so i was informed by a friend at crochetville. so in honor of it i have decided to crochet something and donate it in honor of my faamily. now what to make and donate. hmmmm now i need think about what i want to make besides chemo caps for my nephew, which by now most of you know he has stomach cancer and is facing chemo in the next couple weeks. so we devised a plan to help him get through this hard time. i am making chemo caps for him while also making matching caps for his friends to wear, and after costs for me such as material and shipping, and a small amount for my time, they will get this awesome cap which so far we have 15 hats ordered not counting his.

today i sent jimbo some of the willow wood i had saved when hubby was trimming the trees so i could send them so i could have a part of my favorite tree.
this is a cork screw willow tree that blew down in a wind storm the day before i had my son. hubby and i watched from the safety of the house(well i was almost 10 months preggo then as he w as late on top of it all that) well this tree layed down all winter, i remember how suprised i was when i went out there in the spring with my son and found it all budded out, here it layed all through the cold months, was just amazing as far as i am concerned, so thats the story of my willow hook i hope jimbo can make for me. i sent several pieces in hopes that at least one would work, would be great if more than one did, but will settle for just one if thats all i can get, please jimbo could you let me know when you get it please. well i am off to bed as i only got about 3 hours of sleep. i hope ya all have a wonderful weekend and god bless and keep you. hugggs to you all


0 Comments: