A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006
thought i would stop in and say hello, i have had a busy week, what with evrything going on, but i am feeling a tad less stressed. i was able to get some raoks sent out and some other things which i had traded with yarnlover66, teresa and i are old friend prior to crochetville even, i am glad that you all are have a good week most of you anyways, tonight talked to my new friend terri who lives not far from me, we are going to try and get together for lunch very soon. i actually had met her at walmart and told her about the ville' and she joined and one night we were chatting and we figured it out, is so nice to be able to meet and actually get to know another crocheter.


i want to thank all of you for your kindness, once again i sure know who my friends are. thanks are not enough to say, but is about all i can think of right now. will be glad when this weekend is over and we can move on and maybe have a little closure.

i bought this awesome yarn off of e-bay and my friend kathy kahud48 was kind enough to let me use her paypal so i could buy this yarn as it came from over seas and is just beautiful, i bought royal blue thread with tiny tiny sequins on it and also black with the same sequins. i am making a shawl with the black right now so am hoping i can soon find a buyer. speaking of selling things, well i am sorry to say i will not be able to send something to anyone without getting my payment first as i once again have not recieved payment for some of my yarns and also a poncho, i certainly hope the person who owes me money will pay me, but as of now she is not even answering my e-mails or pms so that saddens me i have to be more cautious, as i can not afford to give things away, pay postage and not get repayed for my stuff. this like i said saddens me, but what can i do.

on another note, i was a bad girl once again, i went to joanns today intending to just take my dd to lunch and buy the handles for the tote i am making, and while i was there of course i HAD to go and look at the yarns, and well they HAD to have new yarns in . so i bought 4 large skeins of the joanns sensations rainbow boucle' in a varigated pinks/blues/greens/and reds/, i was a baddd girl,

well am headed for bed , but wanted to tell you all thank you from the bottom of my heart, without you all i would not have survived this last 2 weeks, god bless and keep you. hugggggs


5 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

YW :-}
Glad you are feeling better.
luv ya
hugggs
kahud48

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

http://www.nethugs.com/beginning.shtml

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Hugs to you girlie. I've been quiet, but you're in my thoughts.

New yarn always brightens my day!

Blogger Hilary said...

Hmmm....I'd say that since you *had* to have them, they were a necessity. Because you were purchasing a necessity, you weren't being bad. Right? ;)

Blogger vicki said...

right !!!!!, and i already have som projects in mind for it :) thanks for being my friends you guys. hugggs vicki

Post a Comment

<< Home