A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, February 06, 2006
i am so blessed with my wonderful friends
today i recieved some awesome things in the mail, my friend sue kelley, sent me to lovely cards, what a kind caring friend sue is. i met her through the ville' as i have met so many people., and am truly blessed to havemet and become friends with so many, another person i heard from today was cheryl/ she goes by the name of diamond. what a wonderful friend she is also. cheryl i can not thank you enough for listening to me and being so very kind to me, i also recieved today, a wonderful raok, from nursefrawg, elizabeth , and i often chat at night and we have become friends . she has been so sweet to me, looking out for me and helping me to deal with my losses. i can not thank her enough, she sent me the most adorable little baby outfit book, is a older book, with many wonderful baby clothes sets in it. little dresses and the yarn to make them, she had a wonderful idea too to save space, one more reason that i will have to look into getting one of those food savors LOl, and last but not least today i received another wonderful gift from fran, well it was for my dd actually, she knitted her A BEAUTIFUL Poncho. its red and has cables on it. fran you are so talented . and then last but not least, i got my yarn cone holder from katchkan and her hubby, he did a awesome job on it. i highly recommend to you if you use cone yarn. i use more of that than anything and this is a nice strong cone holder..and she also sent me the purse pattern i had bought. is the 9-11 memorial, the red/white/and blue beaded purse. something i am going to have to make before to long. thanks so much to all of you,

i am doing a little better today, although i am still having a hard time, the stress is getting pretty bad, i know that in time will get better and will be so glad when it is over. the one bad thing that i am worried about is my sister susan. she seems to think she can say what she wants, that we should pander to her and is not going to happen.. she thinks we should let her do what she wants. but i find it sad to think she did not care more about my mother than that. my sis (baby ) told her she would be expected to say something about our mom , something that means something to her, and susans reply was, i can not say anything nice i have nothing to say, this of course infurated my baby sis and did not make me to happy either. i mean she was our mother, out of all the time she has lived there, she can not say anything nice. actually i kind of wish she would not come, but i doubt that will happen as she seems to want as much s she can from mom, her first question was when are we going through moms stuff. i told my baby sis when we are ready and not for her. i need some time to grieve both of my uncle and my mom, but she is greedy, has always been greedy and always will be i am sure. well thanks for letting me vent, i surely did need it tonight. god bless and thank you all of you. huggggs


4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Vicki,
I am so sorry to hear about your mother and your uncle. I did not know until today. My prayers go out to you and your family. I know that this is a hard time for you but the sun will shine for you again soon.
Let me know if you need a shoulder.
Carol L.
www.stitchandprayer.com
www.stitchandprayer.blogspot.com

Blogger vicki said...

thank you carol L. its been really hard, but i am starting to at least come to terms with it. i think after the service on saturday i will make it alright, thats going to be hard though, but i will get through it. i have been so blessed with so many wonderful friends who are here for me, you included. thank you sweetie for being so caring. huggggs

Blogger Tina said...

Vicki- My thoughts are with you right now. I do not know how it feels to lose a mother, but I have lost a lot of people in my life. And it seems like it is only being made harder for you by your (greedy) sister. That would be very hard to put up with, and keep ones' mouth in check... *Hugs*
Tina

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm not really sure what to say, it seems like it's all been said. I just want you to know that I've been thinking of you.

Post a Comment

<< Home