A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006
another day gone by, am still sad:(

today was kind of a bittersweet day, moms been gone for exactly 1 week, it is so hard to know i will never get to talk to her again, that i can not call her and say hey what ya doing. i am working on a cross that i want to put on the urn, right now i have it mostly made, but still need to figure out how to put it on the urn, i need to call my sis and find out the size of the top where the lid isi am thinking of making it like a round ring which i can put around her urn and then be able to tighten it up. i just want mom to have a part of me with her, even though i know she would love it, she loved everything i made, and bragged me up to her friends, actually even trying to get me to make something and sell it to her, right i so could not take any money from her. i miss her so much, i can not even read the post in the off topics saying i want my mother, i do too, i want her to come back, but know of course is not possible. my baby sister is having such a hard time. mom use to call her 15, 20 times a day, the baby(she will be 3 in a couple weeks) just misses her grammie awful, she walks around all day saying my grammie is sick, she is so sick, i need to go to her and help her, its breaking my heart, i ordered a little baby doll from fran at crochetville, a little hand made doll which is simply adorable, and i sent it to abbie with hopes she would love it so much that it might help her not think about mom, and it has,but she still misses grammie. i can only hope when she gets a bit bigger that she will still remember mom, we are doing eveything we can to make sure she does not forget, please pray for abbie, and for sam, and for my sister who is so stressed she can not handle it, i saw something today i almost bought her. she collects alligators and this one actually sang, but when i played it, it made me cry cause it was all about missing the one you love. thanks for reading this and letting me vent. i need to, my blood pressure this morning at the docs was almost 200 over 120. he knows why, but is still concerned because of it. he changed my medication today to something stronger, i hope it works so far has not done much, but he said it would take a couple days, maybe even a week so will try and have patience. thanks again all of you for being here for me. the picture at the top is abbies baby her name is sally LOL huggs and love to all of you


2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

I know what you are feeling... it has been 7 months ... I miss my mom....I need to talk to her... just to chat...like we always did......
I miss her so much.

Blogger vicki said...

its so hard isn;t it cheryl, if ya are feeling blue and need a friendly ear, pm me and if i am on i will come and keep you company. i know mom's in a better place, but i miss her so darn much, we can help each other. hugggs sweetie

Post a Comment

<< Home