A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006
i have good news
lil sis called me, tonight, seems like our dear mother, who the doctors said might not ever walk again, has been walking with her walker down the halls of the hosptial. she is also getting grouchy, and being her usual grumpy self. she wants to just go to my sisters house right away, but the docs, my sis and bil all say no, she needs to be able to take care of herself to the point of getting up and down by herself, getting herself to the bathroom ect. as my lil sis has a really bad back also. but she is improving and proving all the docs wrong who said she would not make it till the new year ect. thats my mommy LOL lol, thank you everyone for all your kindness and care of me and my family. god bless all of you. and huggggs from me


0 Comments: