A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006
is it just me

i was just wondering if any of you think that there is a bad moon rising anywhere, i know its a song, but thats not what i am talking about. it seems like everyone is sniping at everyone. i mean why get upset about something that is stupid, and will blow over if ya let it. like for me, it seems no matter what i do, for some reason this week, is not good enough for my family. it seems like all they do is want me to work on this or on that and you know what i am not doing it period. i am tired i hurt, i need a freaking break. like tonight. hubby is watching tv and a special comes on about how walmart is ruining america, now i know walmart is not union and they pay their workers crap, but so does everyone else. if the presidents had not out sourced all of our jobs over the last 20 years we would not be where we are right now.i just hate when someone treats me like dirt cause i shop at walmart. he wants me to stop shopping there. i told him to stuff it. then later tonight i found out that where i had heard that 12 of the 13 miners in west virginia had been found alive. i now know thats not true. i learned instead, that 12 of the 13 had died. i feel so very bad for those families, i wish there was something i could do for them, sometimes i wonder why this earth is still here and jesus does not come back to earth to bring us all home to our heavenly fathers arms., sometimes i feel so overwhelmed i just want to shut myself up in a dark little windowless room and sit and be by myself. i mean why does this kind of thing happen. i heard the mine had been fined many times for safety violations, yet it was allowed to remain open? and why for the all might dollar, that the company makes. these people work extremely hard in very harsh conditions. they deserve better, i am sorry i am ranting. i just need to rant. i feel like right now i wish the world would stop and i could get off. i need ice cream, thats what i need. LOL is 1:20 am, here and ya know what, even though i have to get up at 6:30, barely 4 hours from now, i am going to eat some ice cream. then i will go to bed. sorry you had to listen to me rant and rave, i just needed to do it. now i feel better. hope your all doing alright an thinking of those you love and want to be with. life is way to short to deal with pettiness and sniping. god bless you all and i send hugggggs to all of you. from me


3 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Yeah, something is up. I had the president of my mother's club tell me that people in the club have complete about inappropriate stuff on my blog...blah!

Blogger LindaCrochets said...

It is Revelation being fulfilled...turmoil in the world; cheating; stealing; people money hungry; sin..sin..sin...if you can get to the point that you see it as fulfillment of the Bible, then I think you can begin to get some peace within yourself as that is going on around you.

Blogger vicki said...

i think you are right also linda, i also believe that god is near to sending jesus back to earth for us all. wendy i am not sure why they would say anything about your blog, it is YOUR blog, just ignore them honey.

Post a Comment

<< Home