A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
what a day i had



today was interesting to say the least. i decided since i had been stuck in this house for almost a week, so i decided to go to joanns and see what they had on clearance. well i found a few things, but had much better luck at michaels. oh boy did i have fun. lots and lots of yarn on sale there. i had a blast, i got so much good things i got YARN!!!! i also bought yarn on e-bay and have to send that money tomorrow. i am happy now, my yarn addiction has been fed, well there are 2 more michaels in this area LOL LOL,

i am almost done with another yes sigh another scarf. i need something to stimulate me here, something so awesome i just have to make it, something so awesome that people will say WOW!!!! well you have any suggestions? should i finish my wips? should i bag them and start over? what should i do, i would like your opinions. i am kind of burned out period. i need a challenge hehehe, come on, give me some ideas please. oh i also today bought the yummiest cookies i have had in a long while. omgosh soooo yummmy, raspberry chocolate chip cookies, and then also got some pecan chocolate chip cookies , and one of my most favorites of all, chocolate covered bing cherries. (grins here). well until tomorrow, i am off to pet my yarn and see it it will speak to me and tell me what it wants to become. should i do a multi colored shawl, more scarfs(with this yummy yarn i just bought) what should i do with it. i need to hear its little voice telling me, make me into ....., rotfl lmao, i know i am seriously whacked, but hell is late and i am tired LOL, till tomorrow, hugggs from your silly off balanced strange friend ME :-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Tandi said...

Ooh, good to know about Michaels, might have to stop in!

Blogger Micky said...

Hope you have a very Happy New Year! And beyond!
:)

Post a Comment

<< Home