A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2005
i am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy tonight




tonight as i was waiting for my students to come to class, (they were a bit late as traffic was horrible) i was thinking about my ring, you know the one that went missing. awol gone vanished, well guess what? my student found it last week in the yarn department(figures it would be there) it must have fallen off my finger as i have lost so much weight and it is so loose now, will have to have it sized. but she had it on her finger when she came in and asked her where she got it, not daring to hope that it was mine. well she told me it was one she found last week after our class. omg i about cried i told her
thats my ring, the one my darling hubby gave me for our 25th anniversary. i was so thrilled to see it, i gave them extra time cause they was late getting there, and it was a kind of a thank you. i am sooo extremly happy now


3 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

wow - how nice is that!!!!!

Blogger vicki said...

i know, i am still on cloud nine, i am going to send my student flowers as a thank you :)

Blogger Hilary said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you got it back.

Post a Comment

<< Home