A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
i need 5 more hands
at least 5. i swear i have so much to do and so little time to do it all. i went and did a little shopping today. been getting toys for my niece and nephew. their mom and dad are having money problems and the kids are not going to be getting a christmas that most 2 or 4 year olds expect. so i have been busy buying little toys for them. i think that this year instead of toys for tots
i will help my sister out. i don't have much myself, but i think it is important for the little ones.

i sent some pretty things out today but am not saying what
cause the people getting them reads my blog so there lol as i stick my tounge out at you.

i have been busy working on the shawl i am making for a lady i know. she wants it for her mama, and will love it i hope. she has bought other things from me and always likes what she gotten so far at least.
well am off to work on it, what i would like to do is go to bed as i am beat, but as long qas dd is out no point as i would only worry more. so will chat with ya all tomorrow, oh and if any of this does not make sense is not my fault i am sleeping as i write this hehehehehehehehe lol next week i start my baking. am hoping that i can do it this year. i am sad to say that i am not sure i will even be able to do any of it.my back and legs have gotten so bad again. is heart breaking to me, but i will push on, and not give up. well my friends i bid you good night and send huggggs


0 Comments: