A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
what a horrible day
today was horrible, first i left my purse at home, then when i went to work, forgot my cell phone and was freaking out cause i could not find it, so i called it from work and it was home lol, then when i got home tonight i noticed that i had not had my ring on my finger and i somehow must have lost it. i am so upset. please pray for me to find it, if ya pray and if ya don't then send me good thoughts. for some reason this year just keeps getting worse and worse. no one seems to care how hard i work for them and its always do more , well i can not do more. i am about worn out. i thank god everyday for my online friends, kathy has been a blessing for me. i have had so many goof ups and she has helped me so much, fran is another one who has been so kind and donna too, hilary,cordelia, trish all of you guys thanks for being here for me. god bless and take care hugggggs


1 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

We all just luv ya hun, can't help it.
Keep smile--in :)

Post a Comment

<< Home