A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, December 11, 2005
saturdays day


today, hubby and i cleaned the house. he has been so good to me helping me and all, i always try and do stuff, but sometimes just am not able to. today he helped me clean the rest of my craft room out and get rid of some stuff so i can actually get all my yarn in it. i too out 4 boxes of stuff which dd gave to her best friend who she just taught to crochet. i must have taught her well as she is now teaching others. hehe. so when said daughter got home from work, dad and i had a huge pile of things for her to go through. as she had been kind of using the dining room as a storage area, well no more, i can get to my piano, organ, and the christmas tree will go up there tomorrow. we re trying to decide wether or not to use our old tree, or get a new one. me i am voting for a new one this one is so old is falling apart, we ourselves have had it for over 23 years. so is time to move on and get a new one.
tomorrow regardless if we buy a new tree or use the old one, i get to finally put all of my ornaments on my tree that everyone who has been participating in the ornament swap over at crochetville'. so far all is going well and no one has not given to others. which for my first swap is awesome. although i doubt i will ever want to be a mod again LOL. to much work, for those of you who do it often, i bow down to you and shake your hand. LOL

on a different note, i finished the shawl i was making for a lady who ordered it . she already paid me the money(which is so awesome) and i hope and pray she will be happy with it. it is a gift for her mama. :-) am also making her a chenille scarf as a thank you. we have been friends for many years and to think she trusted me enough to make something for her is just well awesome., overlooking my to do list, it grows longer as the days grow shorter. i need to make so much stuff. by this wendsday have to have at least 15 ornaments done, besides the fudge i am going to make. oh well tomorrow will work on them till they are almost done, then finish the scarves i am making and more tea pots. they really did turn out cute.

well am off to snooze land. tomorrow is another day.i need to finish things this week for sure though so please wish me well. hehe, to all of you i send lots of huggggggggggs take care and god bless,


0 Comments: