A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006
today i made alot of things

omgosh today i sat and crocheted almost all day and i finished 2 more scarfs and am almost done with a poncho done in a pretty blue. i am on a roll here lOl, well today actually started this after noon as i did not get up till after 12. hubby let me sleep in and guess i needed it. but omgosh was bad as the pain was horrible, took forever too for the meds to work, but i sat and crocheted to take my mind off of it. LOL looks like it worked too as i got so much done. we were suppose to take the christmas stuff down today but no one really felt like it and since our tree is a fake one is not a emergency type of thing so can enjoy the tree one more time lol, tomorrow i will finish my bill paying, wendsday go to the doc thank god for that, am so low on my meds not even funny. today was kind of sad also, hubby was reading the paper and saw that the man who ws instrumental in getting our son into the masters program where he teaches died on new years eve, predicitable, doug never said anything, but he will be missed by many people and i send our condolences to his family. my son is pretty broken up over his death as they had become not just mentor and student, but teacher to teacher friends. doug went out of his way to not only help my son, but thousands of other students and he will be missed. sorry but i had to say it, is the only way i can express myself about this awesome man.

after reading that this afternoon son was pretty quiet and then after wards we talked about how people don't always want to tell you when they are dying, that sometimes they just want to live till the end and be happy with the time they have. this man was like this. k enough said

i made 2 more scarfs today and like i said almost done with another poncho, took some pics with dd's camera(she let me borrow it, but she will upload it for me as i guess she don't trust me even now to do it right) gosh is not like i am a idiot or something, oh well at least she let me borrow it and will be posting some pics soon on the ville' and also here on my blog. well till tomorrow my dear friends i say hug those closest to you as you never know when something is going to happen so i am sending huggggggs and lots of them to all of you my dear friends and fellow hookers LOL yes hookers like in crochet hehehehe, till tomorrow i bid you adeu


1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

You'll have to post some pictures, I'd love to see them :-)

And thank you for your kind words over at crochetville!

Post a Comment

<< Home