A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, January 09, 2006
thank god it is monday

i am so glad it is the 1st of the week, means that i can take the whole week to work on my projects . this last weekend we were not home hardly at all and i did not get much crocheting done at all. today i got my yarn from spincityarns. deborah is a good seller and very good about shipping and reasonable prices.this is what i got [ a rayon chili colored luminesce yarn, it sparkles so much, the other thing i got wasa eggplant colored yarn made of rayon colored luminesce, and also a black acrylic mohair. ]is just beautiful yarn, when i get my digital camera i will take some pics(don't hold your breath, going to take me a while to get use to it,. should be getting it this week if it was sent when it was said to be,) but mostly will take me a while to get use to it. well i am tired and hungry, i also want to work on my new shawl using the eggplant rayon yarn. will be awesome, i just wanted to tell ya all hello, and oh to tell ya, if your a football fan, the seattle seahawks are going to go to the superbowl LOL yeaaaaaaaaaa go hawks, not that i am that much of a football fan, but hubby is pretty pumped up about it so i will root for them too LOL well until tomorrow my dear friends i will talk to you then hugggs and peace to you all


0 Comments: