A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006
my mom
today my mom passed away. she was 69 years old, i am just overwhelmed with all of the kindness you all have shown me. i just feel so loved and cared about. i knew mom was getting worse, and actually last night i prayed for over a hour just that the lord would bring her home and end her suffering, and now she is watching over me. my family has taken this really hard. but i talked with my baby sister at length today and we know that while we are all hurting and the pain of it is severe, that mom is not hurting, she has no pain, she has no suffering, and most of all, she got to go to heaven. some day i will be there, and i can only hope i was a good enough person to get into the pearly gates. my daughter i think has taken it the hardest. she loved her grandma dearly, and while i know she will be alright, please think about her and maybe say a prayer for her or send a good thought for her. her name is kristy. you know life is so short, we are born, we grow up, move out get married(at least i did) have kids(again me speaking) and the life cycle goes through. while my kids were very fortunet to know their gr grandparents, i did not get that chance and i am so thankful my kids did. they have so many good memories of grandma and papa(my dad), they know that they were so proud of them, that they were always there for them, just like you guys are for me, i can not tell you how much that means to me, so all i can say to you guys tonight, is thank you for being my friend. for letting me talk, for listening to me when i need it. i feel so very blessed. god bless all of you my wonderful friends. i know i can talk to you and you will just listen and help me as i will and try to do any of you who needs a ear. boy do i talk though LOL hugggs to all of you. take care and thank you again all of you


4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh Vicki, I am so sorry to hear about your lose. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Well wishes coming your way.

Blogger Hilary said...

I was so sorry to hear about your mother. Prayers are being said for you and your family, hon. Just remember you don't always have to stay strong, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, there are plenty here, including mine. Love ya, hon.

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I lost mine at the end of June 2005, and it has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through. Nothing anyone says will make you feel better at this time, and alot of people will say silly or senseless things, ignore them, remember the blessings, remember the hard times and know that it will take a while to heal. Don't let anyone tell you how to grieve. Know that some of us have been through this and if you ever need to talk, I will be here to listen....

Blogger vicki said...

thank you all of you. i am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. i am trying to just accept it, but i know its going to take a long while. and now with my uncle dying too, gosh is almost more than a soul can bare. thanks for being here for me hugggs

Post a Comment

<< Home