A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
i just want to say thank you
to all of you who are reading this, you are all so special to me, i feel so very blessed to have had the chance to get to know you all. i feel so blessed to call you friends. i can not thank you enough for being here for me, for those of you who sent cards and letters thank you so much, it means more than i can say, and for the person who sent me the insperational books, i look at them daily and think good thoughts of our friendship.

today we finalized the arrangments and now only have to worry about the food, which we are looking into maybe getting catered as non of us really wants to stress about food, but i know will be a large turn out for mom, she was well loved by many people and i know she would be happy to see how great you all have been to me.a week and 2more days to go, then she can rest in peace and we can mourn and then slowly let go, my uncle richards service is this saturday and i am going to do my very best to be there for my auntie. she and my uncle are like my parents away from home, always there to lend a helping hand, or offer advice or just to laugh with. i shall miss him horribley, along with my mom, i am so glad we became friends and not just mom and daughter. again as i write this i feel such a overwhelming sense of love and care from all of you. god bless you all and keep you in his care. huggggs i love you all


4 Comments:

Blogger jaclim said...

Vicki....my prayers and thoughts for you and your family for your loss. I know it's so hard to loose a mom as I have lost mine as well. I miss her and think of her everyday even after 5 years. I'm only an email away should you ever need a friend. I know lots of friends love you and will keep you in their thoughts and prayers. Take care!

Blogger vicki said...

thank you jackie, i feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends . it makes me feel so good to know i have so many kind caring people i can call friends, i am truly blessed huggs

Blogger Hilary said...

I just want you to know that I've been thinking about you lately. For some reason, I still can't get into chat, but I hope we get to talk again soon. Love ya, hon.

Blogger vicki said...

oh hilary i love you too, thanks for all of your love and caring. chat is being stupid, when you are on send me a e-mail and we can chat on msn :) huggs to both of you

Post a Comment

<< Home