A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, January 30, 2006
why are people like they are
i have found that i have many many friends on crochetville, people who care about me, who are concerned for me and who talk to me, others i find are nothing short of rude. for instance the other day i was in chat,with several people, everyone said hi, me including to these people and they made a point to say hello to everyone BUT me, this puzzles me as i have not even spoken to these people in a while and certainly have not had bad words with them. is odd who you think is your friend and they ignore you. i was not alone in noticing this, another friend was there and also noticed. well i just wanted to ask why people do this. i am curious. is it because they think i am not talking to them, this would not be the case as i used this persons name. oh well their loss.

today i went out and mailed a package to my friend donna, i made her and her girls a poncho for the girls each and a shawl for her. i hope she likes them. also send a few suprises for the kids. today was kind of hard, i tried to go about my day and just not think about mom and uncle richard, but it did not work., i suppose that with time it will get better. i just want to thank all of you who have been so very kind and caring. i never knew i had so many wonderful friends on the ville' thank you each and everyone of you. god bless and keep you always and if you don't believe in him/ thats alright too. good thoughts and wishes then for you huggggs for you all though.


3 Comments:

Blogger none said...

It is okay to think about your mom and uncle. I think there is a mourning process you need to go through. I know this doesn't really compare, but when my dog died I cried for several days straight and then cried every day for almost 2 months. I think it is time that helps heal.

Maybe you were reading too much into the chatroom. I have been in there before and had my browser open but wasn't responding to anyone as I was chasing kids away....plus, sometimes I get overwhelmed in chat, silly but it is like I have chat anxiety. I wouldn't worry about those people.

Blogger vicki said...

awww kristy and wendy, thanks so much, i hope you feel better soon kristy, wow being preggo and sick ick ick ick. wendy thanks i just had to write it down cause it was bugging me so now i will not worry about it. it was a deliberate thing though and there was others who noticed. but thats their problem :P, i am doing alright i guess
time seems to drag on day after day. and i miss them more and more, but i know its true in time it will lessen, wendy i was the same way when my kitty was stolen right after my car accident and i could not stop the creep, course the cops did nothing, they didn't even come out. amazing, they can steal a bicycle, and they will come, but someones cat
well they don't have time for it GRRRRRRRRRRRR lol
thanks for caring both of you. you guys rock

Blogger Tina said...

Vicky, I am so sorry to hear about your mother, and your uncle as well. As far as why are people the way they are, I am still trying to figure that out I guess I never will. I have done things and went out of my way to do things for people and they don't even have the decency to say they got the package thanks. So I guess we find the people we can get along with and forget the others. Try not to let it get to you too much. You are one of the nicest people at Crochetville I have noticed since I've been there.

Post a Comment

<< Home