A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006
my uncle richard
today as i was talking to my sister about the arrengments for my moms funeral, she told me that our uncle keith had called her and told her that our dear uncle richard passed away this morning of a massive heart attack. i shall miss this kind, caring funny man, i don't think i have ever ever seen him anything but smiling. i am sure there were times, but i sure don'tremembre any of them. he was born the same day as my daddy who died 5 years ago . thier birthday was may 8th. please pray or send good thoughts for my dear auntie bonnie and cousins patsy, sharon, karan, and shelly. these girls will stand by their mom of course, but they also need prayers and good thoughts. i hope tomorrow all i have to blog is that i finished the poncho i am making :->, thank you again all of you you do not know how much your careing words and awesome friendship means to me. god bless you and keep you in his care. remember to tell the person you care about and love, that you do, i tell my hubby and kids every day, i love you i miss you when your gone i love you all of you guys. thanks so much for being my friend huggggs


5 Comments:

Blogger Rosesandtea said...

Vicki I am so sorry to hear of your losses today and yesterday. I can't imagine it.
I'll be praying for you.
Hugs
Karen in England

Blogger sissie said...

vicki I am so very sorry for your losses
just hold on and the lord will see you and your family thought these hard times!! many, many hugs for you!!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!!

sissie, one of your many crochetville buddies

Blogger vicki said...

thank you karen and sissie, you guys are so kind to me, i am just overwhelmed with all the caring and kindness i am recieving on the ville'. you don;t know how much it means to me huggggs

Blogger Hilary said...

Oh, my goodness, hon, let me send you a few more hugs. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through such a difficult time, I can't even imagine it. *hugs*

Blogger vicki said...

thank you hilary and shella, it has been the hardest ever i think, even harder than when i lost my baby. i don't know why except maybe because it has been so long and i moved on after my angel went home to god. i am so honored that you guys are my friends. god bless all of you. hugggs

Post a Comment

<< Home