A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, February 06, 2006
my day today
hi everyone, just thought i would tell you thanks for all of your support, i feel a little better today. not as sad, although there are times when i just am sad and nothing helps,. i know will have these days i know, but i am finding peace in knowing that mom and uncle richard is in heaven and are walking with angels,

i am making my daughter a cute little shawl for her birthday and thats just one of the things i am working on. i am almost done with a cross for mom's urn. i wanted to make this so that i know she is wrapped in my love. i know it sounds silly, but my mom was a ver special person and i want something special for her.
k enough morbid things.

today the sun came out, shining so bright and pretty, i know rain is good but is a better than that for us when the sun shines so pretty and bright.

everything is coming up in my yard. i can not believe how many of my flowers are coming up all over the yard. i wonder what they will do as far as bloom duration. i hope i at least have color in the yarn or will be forced to go out and buy some annuals , i am hoping i only have to do minimul amount of buying then plants as they cost alot of money, something i have very little of now as i had to put so much in moms service. well ikeep falling asleep as i sit here on the laptop. so tomorow am going to see if i can find the rest of the stuff for moms celebration of her life so until then i wish you all a safe and healty day and god bless you all and hugggs to you all, thanks for being my friends . i am truly blessed hugggs


0 Comments: