A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006
today :(
today was a busy day. i tried to keep busy on purpose. i know that it is going to take time to heal, but i also know that each day i must get through the best i can. today it seemed like everyone was grouchy, my aunt snapped at me about my medicine, she thinks i should not take my pain meds. i wonder if she truly knows how bad i really am, how i can not stand for very long, that i have stabbing sensations that run from my spine down my legs into my feet,how i will never be able to hold my grandkids except when they are first born and do not wiggle like a little worm LOl, apeaking of worms, did any of you see thay visious worm that is suppose to hit tomorrow, i updated my anti virus wear and also downloaded all of the upgrades.

why do people do things like this, it just amazes me, but i so do not understand.

am making my dd a shawl . i made another member one and sent it her, she has not gotten it yet, and am just jumping in worry that she will not like it. although to be honest i can not say there is any reason she woudn't.

this medicine is working pretty good put but it really good although is really sleepy so am off to sleepy time, will back tomorrow. huggggs to all of you


1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I agree. I just don't get why people have to be like that. Why not put all that time and energy into doing something worthwhile? If they've got that much time on their hands, they should take up crocheting. :P

I'm sure your friend will love her shawl. The most important thing is that you put in the time and love to make it. Hugz!

Post a Comment

<< Home