A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
hey ya all
been a bit since i blogged, have been to darn tired i guess. things are getting better, been crocheting alot, have sold another shawl and will soon be posting a few more things to sell here. and also i am going to post them on the ville' in for sale area.

we lost power friday for 8 hours so i was able to sit and crochet most of the day while all wrapped up in my shawl trish sent me, is nice and warm, and i were it often
our kitties sure did not like the cold weather, night before last was down to abour 8 or 10 degrees, couldn't really tell as the thermometer is outside and i was to lazy to take my rear out there and look, but from the door looked to be about 8 degrees. might have been less who knows. the wind was bad too, which made it feel super cold

i am so excited, tomorrow jimbo is going to mail my hook to me, i so can not wait, it is a special hook for me that he is giving me as a cheer me up gift, it sure has jimbo thank you.

i started another shawl today and am about half way through. also am making another poncho using the joanns sensations rainbiow boucle' in the green color, is just awesome the way it is coming together. tomorrow am going to make some heat packs, my brother asked me if i could make his friend one who has severe back problems and very little money to get something like a rice pack, michael(my brother) asked me if i would mind and he would pay me, i of course refused to let him pay me, as i know how bad it can be for his friend and if i can do something to make it a little better then i feel good about it.

saturday did a lot of laundry and actually had the day to myself. hubby and kids were gone, and i felt like a queen doing my daily chores, i could sing the songs i wanted, listen to my country music without sensership(hubby and son hate country music)

we bbq'd steaks saturday night and they were very tasty. nothing like a bbq in the middle of winter LOL

i am so excited about my swaps i am doing, am almost done with the tote bag for my partner. i hope she loves it as much as i do, just have to do the aplique on it and then will be done. not much left to do.

also am making something for my secert pal, i am hoping she will love it as much as i do too, she seems like a awesome person so i hope to make her life a little special for her at least for this swap.

went down to hubbys work sat with dd and fed his kitty. poor thing was sitting there waiting for him. then yesterday we went down and fed him again, and then today as we went to mil's house we stopped and fed him then, so he has eated every day.he is a beautiful long haired persian mix. wish i could find him a good home(or her, not sure what she/he is)
well am off to bed, just got done talking with jimbo for a while and i enjoyed talking to him very much.

well my dear friends am off to bed. hope ya all have a great day tomorrow and god bless and keep you, hope your all feeling good today huggggs


4 Comments:

Blogger jaclim said...

Hi Vicki! So happy to see you are crocheting again. It really helps to ease the pain of the loss of a loved one when you are surrounded by family and friends. Hope you post pictures of your projects soon as I would love to see them! Take care, my friend! Hugs

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now that I'm here I see that you're MyThunderbird from C'ville. Did I once read that you have a t-bird? If you do, I'm pea green with envy! As soon as I can stop driving these kids around it's sports car city!!
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. hugs for you. Do you know I call my mom every week so that she feels loved and thought of? It's such a small thing that we all can do easily.
Have a wonderful day. :)

Blogger vicki said...

sue i am so glad you do, you never know how long you will have with them or anyone. yes i have a 97 t-bird, she is my baby lol thanks jackie for your kind comments also. i will certainly post pics when i get them done. take care both of you huggggs

Blogger Hilary said...

Your kitties sound just like my baby Max! I was talking to my dad a couple weeks ago, and he says Max still wants to go out in the mornings, but wants back in the house about 3 minutes later, lol. That's wonderful that you're feeding the other cat. If only all animals had a friend like you. He knows he's loved.

Post a Comment

<< Home