A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
hi
just thought i would drop in and say hello to any one who is reading this, i am so tired tonight will be short and sweet LOL
i worked on my tote bag, is coming along nicely. will have pics to show soon.

is darn cold here right now. i just looked and the temp iss 24 degrees right now. brrrrrr


i spent most of the day working here in my house, need to destash big time so will be listing some of my pattern books here on my blog. also some of the items i have made i will be putting up for sale. i sold a shawl tonight to a friend who has boughten from me before. when she sends the check for the amount i will send her the shawls.
this one is a pastel made out of the joanns sensations catalina yarn, which has been discontinued, but i snagged some before it was all gone Lol, is a pretty blues/greens and pinks. i will see if i can find a pic of it and post it. tomorrow, am to tired tonight LOL, well until tomorrow, i thank you all for being the awesome people you all are. my friends all know how i feel about them watch yur mail boxes some of you i sent some raoks out today :P
good night and god bless you all, peace be with you huggggs


0 Comments: